Club funds come from Membership subscriptions, sponsorship arrangements primarily with HSBC and travel grants from Jersey Sport. We also raise funds through the sale of drinks and snacks at events.
We use this money in a variety of ways;
- rental cost of the Clubhouse
- coaching courses with British Cycling
- "Coach the Coaches" sessions twice a year
- first aid courses for coaches
- travel grants for members competing off-island
- travel and accommodation costs on club trips
- coaching equipment
- upkeep of equipment
- venue hire fees
Jersey Youth Cycling is run entirely by volunteers.